Guest Authors and Writer Guidelines for thegermanshepherd.org | Submit an Article
Interested in writing about the German Shepherd dog breed and have a great piece of original content that you would like to share with us? thegermanspherd.org can be an excellent way for you to enhance your online visibility with a professional, well-written article, as this is a heavily visited site by individuals all around the world seeking valuable information on this well-known canine. We would provide a link back to any relevant site of your choice, while also allowing you to post a brief BIO of yourself.
We would be happy to post quality, content that meets the following guidelines:
- 400 to 800 words in length.
- Is original content that has not been previously published.
- Is highly relevant to the topic of dogs and even better if it is specific to this certain breed.
- Articles on health, diet, grooming, training, etc. are highly favored.
- The tone, grammar, and spelling should be professional at all times.
- You will be given the opportunity to link back to your site, thus links back to your site or blog should be modest and fit the content of your post. If you include too many links, chances are quite low that it will not be published.
- Articles should end with a brief author’s bio (two to three sentences maximum) that links to the site of the author’s choice.
- We reserve the right to edit submissions for brevity, grammar, readability, and sometimes for meaning. If too much editing is required to make the post useful, chances are pretty low that it will be published.
- Authors retain the copyright to their writing, but once it’s submitted, we reserve the right to use it and refer to it.
Please submit your article to: